Genie S-125 Man Lift
Genie® telescopic S™-booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications.
- Super Boom models combine maximum reach with exceptional maneuverability
- Four-wheel steer includes front, rear, crab and coordinated steer functions
- Four-wheel drive and four-wheel brakes
- Extendable axles operated from platform allow convenient transport
- Fully proportional platform controls with ramp up/down feature
- Three quiet, powerful diesel engine options
- Standard 8 ft. (2.44 m) self-leveling platform with hydraulic rotation
- Out-and-up articulating jib option
- Check operating manual before use
Genie Z-80 Man Lift
Ideal for outdoor construction and industrial applications Genie® engine-powered articulating Z™ booms provide lifting versatility with a combination of up, out and over positioning capabilities and outreach that’s second to none.
- Genie® Fast Mast™ system lowers the platform to the ground without having to lower the secondary boom; raises primary and secondary booms simultaneously
- Full-time positive traction and full-time 4WD (4WD models) for a smooth ride on rough ground conditions
- Reverse-articulating secondary boom with 29 ft. (8.83 m) of up and over reach and zero front arm swing
- Quiet diesel engine options for increased performance, grade-ability and terrain-ability
- Platform hydraulically rotates 160˚ and stays level throughout the entire range of motion
- Smooth, precise, fully proportional platform controls with ramp up/down feature
- 360° continuous turntable rotation for fast, easy positioning
- Steel platform with up to 500 lb. (227 kg) lift capacity
- Check operating manual before use.